View Single Post
Old 2012-05-20, 14:32   Link #46
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
Zessica's kiss was the best moment: it was love, a wish, a goodbye and a saving manoeuvre. She really is alive since she needs to fulfill Mykage's promise.
I have a feeling that Amata's dream was a mind rape sent by Mykage since even in the photo of Alicia and her son it's a boy with a flaxen hair and magenta eyes.
Yes it could be that Myakge is mind jumbling Amata since the picture did show AMATA and not a hint of Kagura. Which confuses me since because technically that photo would have had to be taken before Alicia left to Altair. So I'm guessing Amata and Kagura or rather AMATA himself was split when Alicia was leaving to Altair OR (the brother theory) Amata was actually born on Altair and therefore Alicia (out of some reason) left for Vega instead with Aquarion (or Aquarion came to save her)...then Izumo and Mykage took care of Amata, then when the curse happened on Altair, they found Alicia on Vega and then took Amata with them. They found her, persuaded her to go back (so she did), they realised she had another son (and since the other son looked more like Apollo or rather was more suited to his plans or easier to fool he took Kagura instead of Amata...maybe Amata wasn't there at the time...WHO KNOWS LOL) explaining how Kagura ended up on Altair...