View Single Post
Old 2012-05-20, 16:32   Link #57
Maximillionus
Hoping in for the ride.

Ceyannes forshadowing scene was pretty hot...and im not talking about the bromance with shrade although I do support the Theory that I will never accept a true Celiene/silvia reincarnation without there being a blond girl, I guess a blond guy will do just as good.

Spoiler for Forshadowing the next episodes:

I think it's pretty obvious they can't be brothers, there's only one kid in the picture. So they have to be essentially one person split into two. How this was caused ether by Mykage or the trauma of seeing his mother leaving I don't know. But since Kagura is mykage butt buddy I'm just going to support he caused it than took the "good piece" of the reincarnation of apollo and took him back to Altair with him.

I was thinking throughout the whole episode that if Touma could separate the side of Apollo that loved Celiene that he could have his happy bromance with Apollo. And mykage was maybe trying to do the same but not to be with Apollo, but too get ahold of the Legendary Aquarion and use it to destroy the world(s). Since both Kagura and Amata have strong feelings for Mikono.

Also I hope Zessica didn't die but I rather have her be dead than Mykage rescue her than use her to bait Amata or even worse!!! She turns into a guy like Mix...ohh just the thought makes me cringe!!!