Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-30, 22:23   Link #1844
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
That's what I got out of it too, that Mikoto banked on Reisi stopping him before things ever got to that point. Perhaps he even mobilised HOMRA just to make sure that Secpter4 and in turn Reisi would have to involve themselves no matter what but of course, in the end we wouldn't really know because they never got the exposure they needed (That pointless Misaki/Fushimi flashback? Sure would've been a chance to make it a Mikoto/Reisi one!).
It should've been a Mikoto & Reishi flashback, given that half of the episode was basically about them.... ಠ_ಠ Seriously, GoRA. -_-) Wasting that opportunity for the sake of completely out of place fanservice...

Quote:
We only had three Scepter4 members introduced and the rest were treated as 'everyone else'.
And even one of those three was originally a Homra member. Who's apparently still homesick for Homra and just doesn't have the spine and the balls to go back. -_-)

Quote:
I mean I understand that HOMRA are more important since they're directly involved in the main conflict at hand but the cast imbalance still irks me.
But then, isn't Reishi directly involved in the main conflict as well? Ah well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Did I miss something where it was revealed that Kurou's a Strain and is really a dog???
He's most probably not a dog? But he's probably a Strain. Remember, his master's power was predicting the future. Kurou's powers are completely different. (Same with Anna: Mikoto had fire powers, but Anna has psychic type abilities, which means she didn't get her power from Mikoto.)
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote