View Single Post
Old 2012-02-08, 15:25   Link #72
HelpeRX

Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinemarie View Post
It's like about a helpless Yusuke Urameshi (Naruto) against a formidable foe in Shinobu Sensui (Tobi), except this time it seems Naruto is not bluffing, although I still doubt he could utilize all those chakra that easily.

Base from the vibes I've got from this chapter, Naruto will die in the next few chapters at the hands of Sasuke, but still ends up successful as this would make Sasuke wake up from his senses at the end but it's a bit too late before realizing since Tobi is already waiting for the complete activation of the Jutsu, with Sakura sacrificing herself to revive Naruto using the revival forbidden jutsu.

Naruto and Hinata end seems possible now as I won't see Naruto not answer her feelings back.
And when did sakura learn that forbidden jutsu? Chiyo used it and right after died she didnt even know about that jutsu before she started using it so I dont know how thats possible. Remember when sakura said I dont know who I will heal at the war either naruto or sasuke. I have a feeling just when sasuke is about to give the death blowing kill to naruto (even after all the powerup naruto has and how much I love him lol I feel like kishi is still gonna make sasuke stronger) sakura might come in between and lose her life? Or Sakura might be about to die but hinata steps in place and she dies... not sure I hope none of those two occurs but who knows.
HelpeRX is offline   Reply With Quote