Thread: Again!!
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-27, 23:01   Link #8
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

So caught up with this again(funny, this is actually the 3rd time catching up) after 8 weeks away from the internet(been doing alot of catching up past week and half and haven't even gotten round to anime yet)
I really did forget how great this is, it's an interesting thing with the time travel cause it makes Imamura(who is btw a great lead character) abit of a" know it all" but not quite as frubam mentions a "genius".
He's just a rather normal lad that has some extra life experience and little more knowledge about what is to or might come now.

The baseball arc is shaping up nicely, some nice little drama build up and friend making(always a heartfelt moment to see the friendless guy make his first male friend)
Now this is probably just my own pessimistic outlook on such melodrama but I get the feeling at some point the manager and captain might end up breaking up, with the manager then wanting to get to together with Suzuki afterwards but if that scenario does present itself, I hope Suzuki tells her no.
He should play baseball and become popular and then go look for that black haired innocent looking girl with big boobs and make her his girlfriend and go on dates with her every day, not the manager(^_^)b