View Single Post
Old 2004-02-08, 22:31   Link #11
Ballz
<3 Boogiepop

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroq
Ah I see. "It's a given." Well that's good enough for you I guess. You don't actually work for Geneon or Pioneer do you? Or I mean do you just do this as a hobby? You really should get paid if you're going to waste your time doing such a job for them.

I sure hope you're correct and it does come out on DVD in some region with english subs, and within a reasonable time-frame--I'll be the first in line to get it, pre-order it in fact lol. Until then I'll just shut up and enjoy some brilliant Kon, with excellent translation courtesy of AJ.

Roq

P.S. I wouldn't normally stoop to mention this, but since it is rather ironic as you seem to be aching to disparage AJ...you might want to make use of a spellchecker yourself, criticaster.
Pfft. Oh no, I misspelt a single word in a public message board post. What of it?

And hey, you can download and enjoy AJ fansubs all you want. But don't take me for a fool. I don't need to go to a con or read a press release to understand the show is licensed when it specifically lists an American anime distributor in the closing credits.
Ballz is offline   Reply With Quote