View Single Post
Old 2008-02-24, 04:21   Link #65
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Ok, let's make this clear.

1) I've just moved anticipations from future episodes away from this thread. I don't know nor I care their source, but as I clearly stated several times before, they shall not belong to episode threads or character threads. In facts, they only belong to one place:

True Tears - Spoilers and Speculations (based on weekly episode previews)

That place is for every future knowledge (such as the daily website previews, future episode titles, promos, infos found somewhere else etc.etc.) and you can spoiler yourself and the others as much as you want, with any kind of episode anticipations you want.
Just let it be a quiet isle though, as a lot of persons don't want to know those facts before the time. Hence those discussions mustn't break the boundaries of that thread.

2) Fellow Mods have said this before, but let me repeat it. This is called "Episode 8 Discussion" thread, and not "Episode 9 preview discussion" thread. I don't mind to see the preview comment here and there, or included in a post actually discussing episode 8.
But, if you have to bring ahead speculation on which colour, size and material the red shirt we saw in the ep.9 preview was, then do not post here but use this thread instead:

True Tears - Speculations & Theories

That thread is meant to remain spoiler free and people shall use it for their thoughts based on factual knowledge , and not anticipations of any kind - excepting of course the ep.9 preview itself which is the object of debate - from future episodes!! (those belong to the thread listed in point 1).

Please adhere to these simple rules and now I kindly ask you all to go back discussing episode 8. Thanks.