View Single Post
Old 2012-11-04, 19:28   Link #456
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Thanks, but I already found it shortly after I made that post.

Anyway, looking at Yamu's explanation, I think I can see a way to work around the bad affinity issue: Perhaps it is possible for mages to control a djinn that doesn't belong to them (like how Aladdin was able to control Ugo). But the problem with that method is that it'll most likely still be impossible for a mage to use Djinn Equip, but at least it's something......
Well, that's basically the way to control a Djinn. If we take Amon as an example, magicians are capable of calling flames on the same level, but to really master the use of a djinn, they'd have to perform Djinn equip. Same with Zagan, that magician from a few chapters ago was able to create some plant creature, similar to how Hakuryuu uses Zagan.

So far most (if not all) Djinns specialize in one magic type, but a magicians strength is the ability to use a variety and combinations of different magic types depending on the situation to outsmart the opponent.
If they depend too much on one element and the enemy counters it, it'll be the same as Yamu against that dark metal user.