View Single Post
Old 2013-03-21, 05:53   Link #2728
User68604
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpower View Post
Just watched this series, I must say the studio must be some of the biggest trolls I've ever seen.

The ending felt like it was edited in after the actual anime is completed for the sake of pissing viewers off. I mean, why else would they randomly create a character who's only role is to kill the main character, no explanations or context given, at the last minute of the show? And this occurred after the happy ending finished?

To those who believe there is some kind of metaphorical meaning behind this, maybe there is, but what we have here is a happy ending, and then followed by a scene where the MC got shot. Surely there must be a limit to how much absurdity a story can have for the sake of some symbolic meaning, and this is definitely crossing the line.

To retain some level of enjoyment, it seems I must force myself to ignore the last scene, as the only way to stop trolls is to ignore them.
My thoughts precisely. I feel like the anime producers simply put that in there for "shock value." I do not really see what the rhyme or reason was for it. Was it to prove a point that they are indeed "phantoms?" I don't know and I don't like it.

Regardless, it was a 10/10 anime for 99.99% of the series.
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote