View Single Post
Old 2013-07-02, 13:18   Link #971
cordovaputra

Smile

Guys, this is my opinion about Marco's death :
the possible explanations of why Marco died :
First, before Jean's squad has been ordered to move out by a curly-hair senior. Annie said :
" can we deviate from orders if we're in dangerous? "
then the curly-hair man answered " if it'll do"

And second, when Jean stucked with his 3DMG, Connie looks so worried but Annie doesn't ( i know she's cold, but when i take a deeper looks, she doesn't care about Jean ).

Third, when Marco finally saved Jean. He ran away to unknown course, then Connie was the one who starts to save Jean, not Annie. In fact, why Connie was the one who jumped from the roof and hit the Titan's face? where's Annie? i believe she's out of course and heading somewhere else, to do her secret purposes.

Okay, back there. When Marco died, he's been slashed ( he lost his left piece, right? ), well titans don't do that. They eat, and if they spit him out, it will possible that Marco will lose his eyes, half of his body, or just a hand like Moses. But then, he's not. So, why Annie said "I'm sorry?" and she doesn't even look at the corpse, she just frowned. Reiner thoughts that she said that to the corpse in front of him, right? but she doesn't even pay attention to the corpse.

THAT'S WHY, i can say, she's the murderer. And she also wants Jean to be killed. And the other facts based on the manga, her father said that she has to think that everybody is her enemy. Right? so i suppose, and i believe what in Annie's mind at the time, is what her father's said.

The last strike is : The 3DMG was found used by Annie.
Maybe, this is her plan to take the 3DMG and hide it on her room. Because she wants to join the Military Police, and MP doesn't allow to use 3DMG, right?. This will be connected to the death of Sonny and Bean, also Rivaille's Squad during the battle against her female-type titan.

So, i think it's clear enough. What do you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
I think it was implied Annie killed him, because she had his 3DM Gear.

Edit:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Now I'm looking over it again. I think your hypotheses is more likely.

The wounds seems like something a titan would inflict. This means Annie probably got Marco's 3DM Gear of his corpse.
cordovaputra is offline   Reply With Quote