View Single Post
Old 2010-11-18, 23:11   Link #43
JuJuBeez

Oh my, I never expected so many bumps <3 I was going to be content with hiding in the shadows xD j/k. Thanks

@Corticarte - Hey there! I understand what you mean with the text, I just never get it right >_<. After a certain point, I just give up and stick on a cruddy text Must learn from everyone

@Arbitres - I actually don't know - I received the image as a request x_X, in fact I have no idea what half the sig's I make are... *hides under a table preparing to get hit by everyone from Animesuki*

@Rhythm - Thankies

@Patchy - I ish not pro, but thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dota View Post
If you can do me the low and depth style siggy http://i51.tinypic.com/4ftpqp.jpg with a name on it: albaftw and a random aizen avatar 150x150 which is blinking or something.I will thank you so much.
I see you already got the sig so here's the avatar.
I don't make any form of gif images (my downside xD) so I can't make it blink or anything, but if you don't mind me asking what's aizen (first thing that hit my mind was azn but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong)

Updates:
Here are some drafts I had for SOTM 11/10 - these first two were pretty horrible attempts though...

<--Originally wanted this but made a last minute change to:
<--though, I'm not sure if this is gonna come back and nip me in the butt :x

Here's a funny story, when I first came here - I was totally intimidated by everyone's work that I backed out of the request thread xD. But I finally decided to pay another visit and came across some requests that I thought I'd try and now you all got me addicted to that place! X_x

Last edited by JuJuBeez; 2010-11-18 at 23:26.
JuJuBeez is offline   Reply With Quote