View Single Post
Old 2008-07-28, 12:54   Link #117
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

The animated movie should've been SSX instead (( I mean, it's 2 hours of a Sound Stage )), but beggars can't be choosers.

The movie revelation is good news, but I'm personally more interested in the backgrounds ramification following the events of StrikerS especially with fallout of the events leading to the Numbers's society life and well, how the cast are doing. I find it a little dissapointing though that Sein, Nove and Wendi aren't seemingly together with Subaru in Rescue, considering how effective their ISes are with rescue work. Not so much Nove, but the interaction would be fun and hilarious.

Vivio looks great, pulling Yuuno's floating tricks, and not enough Kazuki there, Erio. It looks on the front to be a seemingly decent set-up to a possibly eventual S4 though, what's with the lack of direct involvement with the old cast.

As for the retelling, sounds like it'll be different enough on the forefront to say the least. RH and Nanoha's BJ redesigns are kinda.... eh... to me. Some parts seemed unnecessarily tacked on extra to buff the military look, but it's not too bad. Bardiche's redesign though, is kinda dissapointing. I felt that it's rough, sharp edge look was a great contrast and looks better than the stream-lined scythe look.

And if Bardiche is getting a female VA.... -_________-

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote