View Single Post
Old 2010-10-27, 17:28   Link #41
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Sure does feel weird not seeing Zu Ra as the thread opener

Wow, how long since I actually found a Bleach chapter actually decent? It must've been years now ...

The chapter was nice, and made me remember what I liked about Bleach in the beginning. Interesting to see Ichigo still has his Shingami strength, which would mean he's on a super-human level now (inb4 Ichigo as Karakura Red pops up)

That being said, the translation on this chapter was really weird. Ichigo told his friends about his condition while he was asleep? Above the middle? (I'd use something like above average)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
In short, that new guy is basically Sensui (from Yuyu Hakusho).
I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who though of this. all what he needed was just a dot on his forehead and he'd be Sensui.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Is it really okay for Ishida to be dealing with Hollow's. I mean he's actually killing them, when they're supposed to be sent to Soul Society.
We'll, Ichigo does acknowledge that they might give him a hard time about it, but he is just one Quincy, so I doubt they'd really care how many Hollows he destroys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Is the afro guy really that bad?
Going by what we've seen of him, I'd believe it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
I really like how the start of this chapter mimics chapter one very very closely, even down to the title page.

Awesome.
That was the second thing I loved about this chapter. The attention to details was higher than usual here (as opposed to no attention, like what we usually get)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
Since when do you name the arc in the story, while it's happening?
I remember some series actually do label some of their arcs to indicate it's importance (Fairy Tale of the top of my head, but I'll think of a better example)