Thread: Licensed The Breaker
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-19, 16:37   Link #2089
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
The only real fights I've seen him win were by the him landing one shot and the opponent giving up or against some nameless fodder. I wouldn't really call those victories... Or even important. The girls (and guys) around him are the ones doing the real fighting, pulling his *** out of the fire because he can't do it himself.

An action hero shouldn't be the damsel who needs to get saved in most fights. It doesn't make for an interesting protagonist, imo.
What are you talking about? He defeated that Cool (still can't get over that name) guy just a couple chapters ago. You didn't considering defeating a guy on the same level as smiling sword a victory? Not only that but he saved Smiling Sword and Jinie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
In his place, I wouldn't use any kind of moral, normal or otherwise. I'd just cower under my bed all day. That's realistic.
Actually Shioon was cowering at the start. When threatened by those thugs at the start of New Waves he was literally begging them to let him go. Although most of you will scoff and call it Shioon being a pussy I see it as more realistic.

It wasn't until character development kicked in that Shioon seriously started acting like a typical main character.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote