View Single Post
Old 2006-12-25, 18:05   Link #307
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well, I never denied Shinku was arrogant. And being considered the best creation around, with a special gift doesn't help. The normal you would expect from such a one is crushing Suigintou on the spot or having her around as a servant, toy or whatever. I don't believe Shinku did any of those. If Shinku just pitied Suigintou, she wouldn't have taught her to walk, or any other stuff. She'd just go "you poor thing, boo hoo, such cruel fate". She actively tried to help her, although NOT as a Rozen Maiden. Her purpose was to make her happy and leave her as Sara's doll.

About the N-field, indeed I expected Shinku to try and get Gin out. The only explanation I can come up with is that, as Sou said, the requirements are met and she was a valid target and Shinku didn't want to actively stop Souseiseki, since those were the rules. I can imagine Suiseiseki running to Gin, but Shinku wasn't as developed a character as she became in S2 to actively go against the Alice game. I'm not saying she was right to stay where she was and just shout, but it felt to me like she couldn't do anything.