View Single Post
Old 2008-03-17, 12:46   Link #184
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by be0wulf View Post
I've never been an Aiko fanboy, and never will be (I used to like Noe but recently I've been moving more towards Hiromi). IMO her affection for Shin totally came out of nowhere, and seemed more like a plot device to make it a love-square more than a genuine love. But that's just my opinion.

We'll see what the writers come with,m i think it will be left ambiguous. I have read many posts from people in other forums that thought that they actually got back together as BF and GF in 11 and they have come around and accepted that it was just as friends. They are puzzled at why Aiko is just starting just as friends and not a full fledge reconciliation. The problem is that Aiko knows how you feel when you are in love for her experience with Shin, as of now she doesn't see Nobuse in the same way yet, but she does appreciate him as a friend. That is why it was so hard and hurt her so much to break up with him.

That is why she asked him to renew their friendship and see if she can eventually feel about him the same way she felt about shin. The metaphor of the Sweater was an indication of this. Aiko would have knit a sweater for Shin but not for Nobuse. Nobuse is going to do his best to make her want to knit a sweater for him as he said, and Aiko will practice her knitting for the day that she can knit a sweater for him.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote