Thread: Licensed Strike Witches 2
View Single Post
Old 2011-11-22, 13:27   Link #1147
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldy View Post
I really don't care about the seiyuu change as long as the replacement does a good job. The transition from Saeko Chiba to Saori Seto was practically not noticeable.

Although somehow I hope the fanbase (at least from Japan) won't be as nutcase as some of those in K-ON or Haruhi.. It's really a painful to see pictures of destroyed character goods just because some of they found out the seiyuu for those titles already have a boyfriend and stuff like that...

Unless, they're trolling, an expensive form of trolling.. LOL

Regarding Ogitsune's, I do like his doujins specially the 1991 Gulf Neuroi stuff. Although he/she could use improvement on the anatomy/proportion side. Some of them (especially the earlier ones) looked like they have very short spinal columns.. But hey I also suck at drawing so yeah.. ignore ^^

Although some people disliked Ogitsune's works. It was pretty apparent in some imageboard that I was looking at.

Who knows this illustrator would somehow catch Humikane's attention and let him/her do some sort of semi-canon doujin like what Takeshi Nogami does...
Wait. You mean Ogitsune had the blessing of the original creator? That's great!