View Single Post
Old 2012-10-04, 19:58   Link #5455
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

Oh boy, it's that time again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDW View Post
CLE @ BAL: Baltimore (The Fail fail at existing)
The Cleveland Failures are so easy to predict.

Quote:
CAR @ ATL: Atlanta (Robocop is steamrolled by ATL)
Not quite a steamrolling, but I guess that's enough for The Falcons.

Quote:
NE @ BUF: Buffalo (You see that? That's Pats fans having an aneurysm)
Wrong city, it was Buffalo that had the aneurysm.

Quote:
MIN @ DET: Detroit (Watch the Decepticons pick up their second win)
Does this mean that The Lions and Vikings are back?

Quote:
SD @ KC: Tossup (Watch the Wild Wild West beat the shit out of each other! It's craptacular)
And The Chargers crush.

Quote:
SEA @ STL: St. Louis (Watch as the epitome of failure trolls the master troll trollingly)
Right one this, further confirming much hunch that The Rams are more like their 2010 iteration than last years…

Quote:
SF @ NYJ: San Francisco (Brandon Jacobs has arrived! Watch the Niners run game go from awesome to god-tier! And they'll never have to worry about 3rd down ever again!)
No Brandon Jacobs, but The Niners took no prisoners and showed no mercy, not even to the dignity of the Jets in this blowout.

Quote:
TEN @ HOU: Texans (Moo-cows continue their rampage through the AFC)
And The Texans keep on rolling.

Quote:
CIN @ JAX: Cincinnati (Sure, B-Gabby's emergin', but The Bengals have arrived!)
And The Bengals quest for relevance takes another step forward.

Quote:
MIA @ ARI: Arizona (Watch a franchise with no pride humiliate a once proud franchise)
And those wacky birds take it to next level in a personality defining game.

Quote:
OAK @ DEN: Tossup (This game comes down to one damn thing, The Raiders offense vs. The Broncos defense)
And I was completely right here, Peyton Manning and The Broncos offense did not matter one single bit in this game.

Quote:
NO @ GB: Tossup (Now, who wants that No.1 pick more?)
GEAUX AINTS! FLOP FOR THAT NEAUX. 1 PICK!

Quote:
WSH @ TB: Washington (Not even coach Jackass's last second bull rush can beat SuperQuarterback!)
And a wonderful job from SuperQuarterback.

Quote:
NYG @ PHI: New York Giants (Yeah, The Eagles are gonna start sucking now)
Just how badly does Andy Reid wish to continue being the bane of every Eagles fan's existence?

Quote:
CHI @ DAL: Tossup (Yeah, I forgot this game)
I'm starting to realize how much I underestimated Chicago going into the season. Oh well, that's part of the fun of predicting!

Now, for Week 5:

ARI @ STL: Tossup (While Arizona doing good is nice, The Rams are finally seeming to break out of their own lost decade)

GB @ IND: Indianapolis (My crazy pick, because fuck yeah!)

BAL @ KC: Baltimore (Oh look, another shit team for The Ravens to crush)

ATL @ WSH: Washington (Because SuperQuarterback)

CLE @ NYG: New York Giants (You can do it, people whom I hate for stealing our Super Bowl)

PHI @ PIT: Tossup (Both teams are flawed, if not necessarily bad)

SEA @ CAR: Seattle (I kind of want to call this a tossup, but Seattle's excellent D and Cam Newton's struggles keep coming to the front of my mind)

CHI @ JAX: Chicago (B-Gabby will struggle yet again)

TEN @ MIN: Minnesota (The current iteration of The Titans have shown themselves to be dysfunctional on the best of days)

DEN @ NE: New England (New England is just a far more complete team than The Broncos right now)

BUF @ SF: Now that Brandon Jacobs is actually ready to play, the only question left to ask is how many thousand rushing yards The Niners will get against a Buffalo D that gave up 250 rushing yards to a team not known for it's ground game.

SD @ NO: New Orleans (Oh look, it's The Chargers. My give a shit meter just fell to fucking nothing)

HOU @ NYJ: Houston (From this point, it's going to be nothing but pain, misery and people calling for Tim Tebow for Jets. The Texans on the hand can look forward cute kitties and ambrosia)
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote