Thread: Licensed Akame ga kill [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2014-12-05, 18:30   Link #8827
dragon213

I know that some seems to think that Mine will eventually die and some don't, but as I said earlier the leader for the peace organization had a bad vision of their future together, also people might say that even though she died in the anime she won't do it in the manga, I would say that would make it look a bit weird according to me, also so far most of the characters who has died in the manga has died in the anime as well, only in a different order after episode 18, so even though some might not like it, and even though I don't hate her, it's a big sign that Mine will die only differently than she did in the anime, might be in a more epic way, and I also believe that just like in the anime she will at least help to take budo with her to the grave, some might agree with these ideas, some might not, just what I'm thinking.

Also can't wait to see Akame vs Kurome in the manga, that might be WAY more epic than the anime, also might be a bit more even, not so much one sided as it was for Akame.

Also a lot of people seems to think that the relationship between Tatsumi and Mine seemed to have progressed too fast, that might have happened because her time was coming and they wanted to pair them together for a while before she died, who knows, and also Tatsumi might later decide to move on and find someone else after some time, and if he would chose someone from NR then it would be between Akame and Leone, and if that happened, who do you think he might chose? Leone might try to influence his chose by seducing him like always.

Also, his friend Sayo, people say that it appeared that he was in love with her since the imperial art that guy used would show you the person that meant the most to you, do you guys think that's true and in that case is he over his feelings for her?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote