View Single Post
Old 2012-10-20, 23:39   Link #408
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I've made a characters/seiyuus page for this show, with pics of the main characters and their seiyuus, and some info about the seiyuus.

Male lead Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has rocketed to the top. He started with a memorable turn as Seya (the sister's boyfriend) in Hourou Musuko, then got the lead in Heaven's Memo Pad, and has broken out now by playing Kirito in SAO.

Kayano Ai (Mashiro) has moved just as quickly, with her "healing" voice. She went from Isana in Yumekui Merry to Milia in Last Exile, Ume in Ben-tou, and Inori in Guilty Crown. This year, she did what I consider a glorious job with the supporting character Mayaka in Hyouka. She is also starring in Sukitte ii na yo.

Horie Yui and Toyoguchi Megumi are in the cast, and Nanami is played by Nakatsu Mariko, who plays Eriko in Ginga e no Kickoff, but is just getting her second real role here at age 29, after having done some TV acting and graduating from Osaka University of Art. Her nickname is Mari-nyan and she has a cat called Aslan.

Misaki is played by Takamori Natsumi, who was Misaki Mei in Another and had a bit of a hit (#11) with an Idolmaster game character CD.
I noticed when Campione was going on that Matsuoka was doing Godou alongside with Kirito. Nice to know he is doing Sorata too. I may be one of the few people who noticed Mariko as Erika's seiyuu since Ginga doesn't get much attention. I recognized her right away and I'm happy to see she got another role. Perhaps we'll hear more of her in the future, or at least I hope so.