View Single Post
Old 2007-10-28, 12:59   Link #321
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRavage View Post
Shanks is just too goofy and carefree at everything.I dont think he actually cares about to be known as "strongest of all" eveywhere.Besides I dont think Mihawk shouldve reach yonkou level at his old pirate days before going shichibukai? He'd probably be a famous pirate for sure, but if we accept all shichi's god-like powerful than Blackbeard should already been a yonkou at his level until now....Also Mihawk's path is certain, He's wandering the sea hunting pirates all the time to finally confront Zoro with his superb sword skills, but we still dont know what Shanks is up to, we dont even know what he is actually capable of yet, Shanks path will surely go with Luffy to raftel and can change things in main story..So yes, theyre equal until we see each other fight (which will never happen imo )
So Shanks kept fighting Hawkeye's for no reason at all? Shanks is now an Emperor and Mihawk always fought him but you say that Mihawk or the Shichibukai rather aren't on the Emperors level? Then why are there THREE great powers? Blackbeard was able to KILL a subordinate (and WASTE another) of an Emperor and escape. Not too mention Shanks (Emperor) was wounded by Blackbeard. I agree with you that Shanks and Mihawkl are heavy hitters in the storylines because the yare linked to Luffy and Zoro (the main characters).
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote