View Single Post
Old 2009-06-28, 08:59   Link #215
-HyugaNeji-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Kira01 View Post
Wasn't Jackal the same guy who toss a newborn baby out the window?

And now..

Americans have prioritze the mourning of the singer over the incidents of Iran over the past 2 weeks, huh? His albums and singles are currently sold out. This is no doubt strange!

Actually, I see this recent development as nothing more than a tactic adobted by the Democrats under the leadership of Obama to counter the Republican's demands of attacking the tyrannical regime of Iran and saving Iranian civilians from harm. Without a valid reason, the Obama cabinet is under fire by the Republicans. And thus, by seizing this very opportunity, making American all concerned over a singer's death, not mentioning that Michael Jackson is also the legendary pop star of Black America. He also somewhat help realized the dreams of Martin Luther King Jr. as that he was much more popular than any other American singer during the time of his rise. With many Americans totally glued to the developments of his autopsy and the reason behind his sudden death, the time of mourning has replaced the importance of taking down the tyrannical regime of Iran. I wonder if the United States will get back on track or will they just forget about the more important Neda's death and take proper actions..
Oh please.. Not always this same crap. Micael Jackson was a GLOBAL phenomenon. He belonged to the whole world, that's why the whole world is mourning. Of course the news are full of that. Remember when Diana passed in 1997? MJ's death can be compared to those of JFK, Elvis Presley and Lady Diana. There aren't many people in history, that affected and touched the souls and hearts of SO many people throughtout the world.

@AnimeTheme...Your Tribute to MJ is really beautiful and good. I love it.
-HyugaNeji- is offline   Reply With Quote