View Single Post
Old 2010-12-21, 11:38   Link #20127
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
For some reason, I just can't accept Will as being somebody completely new. After all, Lion wasn't. Neither was Clair, Young Kinzo or the stake maids, they were all appropriately linked to characters from way back. So what's with Will? He's definitely here for more than just bringing in the Dine rules. And I don't think Battler's absence is just random, nobody even mentioned him. And the interview did not have a credible source, and even if it did I won't put it past Ryuukishi to introduce an alternate Battler as a new character to wipe off doubts for the time being.
Well then Dlanor, Cornelia, Gertrude, Zepar, Furfur. They all come from nowhere.

Will is the same as Dlanor, he's an heresy inquisitor. Unless you can find a plausible match for Dlanor then there's no need to find one for Will.

I somehow don't like the idea that Will is still Battler because then the tragic fact of "Battler couldn't do it in time" would lose meaning. Will is supposed to be someone that solves every mystery in place of Battler.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote