View Single Post
Old 2013-01-29, 12:49   Link #1483
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Btw also AngryJoe and other reviews that have posted back said it shouldn't have low scores and it was unfair, that's why they viewed they game as a gamer. If really alot would be biased against it (like RE6 was because it's no longer survival horror) then you'll get alot of vids trashing from this game, alot viewed it for what it is, it is fair, which shows alot of gamer reviewers out there know their games, know what they want in a game and are more professional in terms of reviewing a game than official sites that we know off.
I know, and that's great and it's how it should be. I'm not saying otherwise. My point is none of them have addressed why some people are giving it very low scores, which, I believe, would be good for newcomers to know. That's why I said that whilst the reviews of some gamers are unfair in terms of the game's actual worth, it isn't uncalled for either given that it was Capcom that had things turn out this way, and that NT behaved like a bunch of retards regarding this whole issue.