View Single Post
Old 2012-05-26, 06:59   Link #647
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Am I the only one who thought Sentarou was a real jerk, not only for cornering Yurika in such a brutish manner, but also for punching Junichi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
I can see where you are going with this. However, my interpretation of the scene was different. Yurika did mention that part of her guilt is that she had a slight moment of giving in to her loneliness. She felt bad for two reasons.

1) She was about to kiss another man (Sen) in front of the man she truly wants (Jun).
2) She was leading Sen on and using him to fill in her loneliness when she truly did not love him.

It became very obvious to Sen after that point that Yurika only has eyese for Jun. However, the whole situation is quite a mess right now.
I agree with this assessment which makes Yurika a jerk as well. At least she did show some remorse for her actions, unlike Sentarou, who only feels sorry for himself.

On another note, Ritsuko was super cute this episode, as usual. I just hope she doesn't end up with Sentarou, she's way too good for him, in my opinion.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote