View Single Post
Old 2012-09-07, 09:14   Link #3007
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raysoul View Post
She reported it to that commander, not knowing that she will be bribed/promoted just to be silent about the incident. And taking action might cause her more trouble, hence a corrupted federation. Remember what happened to Grodek when he tries to give some leak to Flit? That could also happen to Girard.
For the record Grodeck was assassinated because he was getting to close to the truth behind the mars colony cover-up. Flit eventually located the culprit and had them executed as traitors.

In Renai's case it doesn't matter what the base commander would've done since she was being manipulated by that turncoat coward.

Quote:
Gundam AGE is more Plot-Driven Story since it tackles 3 generations and a lot of story elements from previous gundam shows since it has more sub-plots that made most character development somewhat lacking and not likable by many take for example Wendy remember her? Kio's girlfriend or Girard Spriggan that only lasted at least 2 episodes? so ye...
The problem with AGE is that there are characters and plots that occur and the viewer has to ask, "what was the point?"

They don't have a lot of time and they waste it with characters that had little to contribute or even if they do they aren't.

In Flit's case, everything was paced okay no problem (Loss of colony and Yurin pushed Flit over the edge).

In Asemu's case......I dunno but it was somewhat okay.

By Kio's case.....it seems to have gotten worse. We got Arisa's kid who I thought would've been co-piloting the AGE 3 with Kio. Shanuala was forgotten after she died and it felt like her words didn't go with Kio.

I mean in cases like Renai, it would've made more sense to me if Kio could've used his x-rounder powers to get to her and see why she was so mad. Instead Zeheart got that scene and to top it off it was the base commander who scammed her so it kinda washed the Federations' hands clean in that part.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote