View Single Post
Old 2009-11-12, 09:07   Link #1091
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
Wow, wow, wow. Slow down here. This is still just speculation. Nowhere has Pride been shown to be able to mindcontrol a person's body through wrapping them in shadow or whatever the hell he's doing.
Next, has anybody ever been forced to perform a transmutation? Their's no evidence either way as to whether alchemy has to be purposeful or if it can be forced.

To be clear I don't exactly think Pride is controlling Goldtooth's mind but I think Goldtooth is just a shell of a body at this point and Pride is controlling Gold Tooth's body to do the transmutation. And yes we have seen he could control Al's body so it's not out of the question.

In a sense I guess you can say it is really Pride who is doing the transmutation but he is just using Gold Tooth's body to initiate it. Or I guess Pride could just be doing the transmutation completely by himself. I guess we will find out for sure when we see who reaches the portal Roy and....

As for Pride doing transmutation well he did swallow Kimbley. I wonder if this gave him the knowledge.
Kirarakim is offline   Reply With Quote