View Single Post
Old 2011-02-11, 22:23   Link #161
John117xCortana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
The Belial is far different from the Kshatriya...
If you want to know its fighting styles, think of the Blitz Gundam mixed with Dynames and the added style of using his sword like Vergil from Devil May Cry...
He can also do a "Freedom-type" beam spam attack, but that's VERY RARE, seeing that this leaves him quite vulnerable.

Now, my main question is does the Night Fury have a generic shielding system like the other Infinite Stratos.
If it doesn't, I don't think that the armor will do much against the assasination type weapons on Belial.

Night Fury will have to constantly keep on the move, because a hit from any of my weapons nearly always means OHKO. Of course, your IS being very agile, it might suck to hit it.
Here's how my stealth system works... in details (copy pasted from a message to James)

Spoiler for Nightmare cape mechanics:

So if you get close enough, it won't do me any good to stealth, as you'll start noticing me easily.

Once you know where I am (if you managed to survive the OHKO attacks I sent you while cloaked), Alex will probably get cornered because he's much slower than the Night Fury. Then, time to switch to the second mode. We'll get pretty much even then, with the only exception... I don't have as much ranged weapons as you. (even though mine's more powerful). It'll either end up in a shoot-out until one tires out or a melee fest akin to the most Gundam epic duels.

But I seem to have predicted the epic use of beam weaponry in this thread... thus why I have very good energy defenses...
I can do a badass block of your energy projectiles with my cape! XD

The two main weapons that can severely damage me would be the plasma bazooka (being the same type of power as my shielding, it will require me to divert more energy into the plasma field, leaving me powerless if done too much), the Railguns (god I hate ballistic weapons) and of course, the beamsabers, if you get me while I am still in caped mode, or you pierce through the plasma field.

But then... why would the two fight? O.o
Perhaps if it is during a tournament yes... But Alex has to specifically use the Belial ONLY when he really needs to. He'll stay into a trainer IS otherwise (until the Omega Division authorizes him with constant usage, which I guess, should be after the first time Belial appears. The reason why Alex uses it would be saving Ichika from Phantom Task drones I guess.)

To quote from my character sheet:

Of course, all that happens with the epic BGMs!
The Night Fury does have a generic shield. But it's weaker compared to other IS.

What about the Mobius Variable Output Assault Rifle ?

As for why fight, how about a practice battle ?

This is Edward's OST during his test flight of the Night Fury. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ArN6..._order&list=UL
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote