View Single Post
Old 2011-02-11, 23:12   Link #164
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
Right now the Night Fury hasn't reached it's First Shift. Right now it's just in the factory setting.
Now this might make it more equal. Both fight, Alex manages to hold out with his trainer IS, and gets interested with Night Fury's abilities. He starts adopting his "serious" fighting style, and we see 2nd Shift appear!
Alex gets curbstomped.

Then later Omega Division starts taking interest in Edward as well because he can pilot an IS and an unusual one on top of that.
Alex gets the orders to "seed" the Night Fury to get more combat data, and eventually is asked to have a field test against it with the Belial to see what those two unorthodox units are able to do. At the same time, he gets permission to use the machine more (due to the interesting live battle dynamics is showed off during Alex's rescue of Houki and Ichika)

Alex, having struck some sort of friendship with Ed, takes it a bit awkwardly (he's still the stoic and silent bishie, but he does care for Edward a bit, seeing that he is his bunkmate). But as he'll say "A mission is a mission".

They go fight in the arena. Everyone is watching. They think Alex is going to get a trainer IS.

"There's no need for that."

Cue. Epic music Bloody Rabbit cuts in again as everyone goes wtf at seeing Belial. Ichika is HAYZ, THAT'S THE GUY THAT SAVED ME! Of course, Alex tones down his power so that he doesn't outright KILL if he scores a hit, fixing it so that his attacks simply de-shield his opponent and force him to go quits.

Possible plot developments for the interactions between the two look good.

Who wins? MeisterBabylon decides. (Or we could get outside interruption... Phantom Task? Perhaps we could go with a tie, with both of them striking a melee hit at the same time)

Of course, this is just a suggestion of mine, how I feel it could go.