View Single Post
Old 2011-02-12, 04:09   Link #170
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
It is still Samuel Gettysburg as Magi.

Not much, aside from background, the situation is the same. There are several corporations vying for power in this world. Crest wants to control the conventional warfare market with leftovers from IS tech (They were the first to notice that the IS tech can be applied to more conventional weapon platforms, it lacks the same destructive potential of IS, but it is still useful in wars.) while Mirage is looking for the "silver bullet" against the IS at all costs. Magi is still sent to this school as a merc for hire to test out the new kinks in the battlearmor while Empyrean is a counteragent and Blanc Florina is out to kill them both.

The JE universe however gets a new character which I will introduce soon enough.
The thing is... IS Academy wouldn't even allow another type of unit to enter its school...
Infite Stratos Academy is for Infinite Stratos pilots, not Battle Armors or anything else. There would be no point in sending Battelarmor test stuff there.
What you might want to do though (like I did for Omega Division so that they allow Belial to be deployed in ISA), is cone up with some "agreement" Crest and Mirage industries had with ISA so that they're allowed to send their test units.

However... what about the Classes? A Battlearmor / AC pilot has no point in attending them...

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon
I'd agree that any of our IS will make them wtf. My next scene shows Chifuyu and Rachael meeting Saji at the airstrip as the Singaporean units are flown in, and they too find one strange IS very astounding.
I do believe your IS units should be less unorthodox than ours though... Their reaction upon seeing ours (fully armored, Gundam + Escaflowne elements for mine and a badass cape) would be much greater.

Last edited by Terminator98; 2011-02-28 at 11:31.
Terminator98 is offline   Reply With Quote