View Single Post
Old 2012-09-15, 14:01   Link #54
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
I thought for sure we would see the evil whatever armor inside Haru take control again instead of Haru just breaking free with some other method.
Well, last time he got really mad, which summoned the armour. If Noumi killed Taku before KYH arrived, that would have probably done the trick.
Last episode it was mentioned how both positive and negative emotions can fuel the IS, with Haru declaring to rely on hope/broship/etc, so unless some really tragic/dramatic/etc happens, we won't get to see the armour.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
...was this match suppose to be a 2 vs 1?
...either it was that Black Vice or Chiyu...it was meant to be a 2 vs 2 unless i was missing something...but Haru and Taku's reaction made it look like it was a 2 vs 1...
This.
While we got the whole 'Not Burst Linker = No Nakama', basically it was them wanting to fight Noumi 2v1.
If I was Noumi, after nearly dying the day before, I wouldn't take both of them on at the same time, unless I have some insurance. Even having a healer wouldn't do it, two damage dealer with IS against a (rookie?) healer? No way.
Despite constantly changing the location, they were surprisingly naive to think they'd get to fight him 2v1.