View Single Post
Old 2012-09-15, 18:54   Link #60
Bahamut
...lost in nothingness...

...if this match was just Haru/Taku vs Noumi...i dont really see how this is considered a "Burst Linker's " battle...

...going by previous eps where Haru said that Noumi is just using the system as a means to the end...arent they just doing the same double teaming him to a duel?

...besides random Chiyu being Chiyu...Black Vice's appearance at least made it a more "ideal" duel...
...like what was Noumi's level? ...i thought they were all more or less the at the same level...so its not like it was Haru/Taku vs a king or epic boss battle...its just some punk kid...

...with KYH appearing it just makes things less epic ironically...sure now its Haru vs Noumi...but what about Taku? ...he wasnt considered part of the duel or something? ...his somewhat of a loss doesnt count? ...poor guy...he trained that Cyan Blade and the match itself doesnt recognise him as part of it...

...basically what i see is a 2 vs 2 where one side cheated by using a hostage...and the other side bringing in an extra fighter...