View Single Post
Old 2007-02-23, 04:04   Link #88
SinsI

Quote:
Originally Posted by random_passerby View Post
Based on what's been seen, it appears to function as a kind of EMP (electromagnetic pulse) that disables technology functioning via sakuradite. Within the affected field, the weaponry is disabled, but I have doubts that it would save Zero from the missiles launched at him and Suzaku from the battleship Avalon. Unless the missiles suddenly disarm in that small area, in which I would be completely wrong.

Edit: About those energy weapons... I would guess that those would still reach their target, since the field seems to only affect machinery from what we've seen to this point. Although getting blasted by that many beams and surviving probably makes it seem that the field protects you from them.
Well, it can also work by sucking the energy out of the knightmares/disturbing the energy flow, and in that case it might offer some protection from energy weapons and the rockets (if the latter are sakuradite-powered). Speaking of sakuradite powered weaponry, I really wonder if even Lelouch's pistol would work...
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote