View Single Post
Old 2004-04-16, 12:37   Link #1
Liquidus
╞╩╗

Anime you hate but everyone seems to like?

As the title states, what anime do you hate/dislike but everyone seems to like? Ok you don't have to hate it but hasn't there been an anime that everyone LOVED but you thought was just ok.

Also is there an anime you feel people don't give a chance? They skim an episode and they say it sucks. If so you can list those too ^^. (Melazoma and Knuckles idea put a more positive twist on the thread).

I myself haven't given Full Moon o Sagashite a chance because it looks... yeah... but I'll get around to it sometime. Its grabbed #1 at AnimeNfo so I'm just curious... hope I don't regret it.

I personally don't like DBZ, Sailer Moon, the Gundam Series(all of them), Evangelion is overrated, and does Yu-Gi-Oh count as anime? If it does, hate it. At Best Buy the Evangelion box set has a sticker on it "Best Anime Series Ever" or something similar. I don't know about that... And Yaoi... that's just plain wrong...

Edit: I don't know about that worst animes thread. But I meant like people who don't like Cowboy Bebop (yes I overheard someone saying they like Yu-Gi-Oh over Cowboy Bebop, hence the reason it is on my hate list), Scrapped Princess, Naruto, and other well known series, none of which qualifies (or even come close) as the worst anime ever.

-Please refrain from flaming-

Last edited by Liquidus; 2004-04-17 at 15:13.