View Single Post
Old 2017-09-24, 17:24   Link #17
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Chapter 879
That was a good chapter but Dogtooth is going down. Luffy in my opinion won't need to use gear 4 at all if it goes the way i think it will. If I were Luffy I would manipulate one specific ability of Brulee's and that is the mirror ability to copy one's self in the image of the individual in exact reflection. By doing this I would have complete control over Dogtooth and I would be able to match him power for power just like chapter 831 when Luffy was copied. Then I would find a mirror that leads to water or marine headquarters and drop him right through that mirror. Now there maybe a mirror near the cake sanji plans on making, so maybe drop him in that and have Big mama accidentally eat his own son.

Has for Jimbi I like attitude and he is pretty mature, for Brooks I am surprised the way he is acting, he older then Jimbi by decades. I figured he would be more mature and understanding seeing has he lost his own crew before he joined Luffy's.

Finally has for Dogtooth he seems pretty impressive but Daflamingo has done worse to Luffy.

Last edited by grey_1960; 2017-09-24 at 17:38.
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote