View Single Post
Old 2011-06-24, 05:38   Link #1011
viperdk1
The Colour of Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Strange thing is, doesn't the ending sequence open with some words that imply that C is actually a 26 episode series?

I guess that means that ending on an extremely low note is just because there's going to be a 2nd run of 13 episodes. I then speculate that this time it will be with a new protagonist and Kimimaro supporting/playing 2nd fiddle to him, like how Mikuni did.
No. All that states is that [C] is the 26th noitaminA anime to be broadcast. (AnoHana is down as the 27th).

It was always going to be 11 episodes.

In respect of everything this anime has offered, I say this:
1. The creators seemed to think of the concepts before the plot.
2. The romance between Kimimaro and Msyu, in the end, felt shoehorned into the plot (sort of like most video games where they have to have some kind of 'love interest' to keep people interested).
3. The anime suffered due to a small budget (with the animation quality on offer, I'd be very surprised if they had a large budget to work with)
4. The anime BADLY suffered due to the lack of episodes available. As previously said (by someone else), there was a beginning and an end, but no middle - thus it felt rushed towards the end.

To quote Foamy the Squirrel..."where are my matches! I need to burn things!"
viperdk1 is offline   Reply With Quote