View Single Post
Old 2012-05-28, 18:42   Link #225
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarMoon View Post
It doesn’t seem as if there’s anymore material to be covered in the next episode than there was in this one. From the preview it looks like we’ll be getting the use of Waver’s command seals and the fight between Rider and Archer, though that was basically a curb stomp. We may be getting the conversation between Iri and Kirei, but I can’t see that taking too much time, either. I'd be surprised if they didn't fit in Waver’s talk with the grandfather.
Actually, that conversation between Iri and Kirei, and then Iri's dream inside Angra Maniyu will probably be the main focus of the episode, considering that the episode's title is "All the World's Evil". This episode will be finishing Act 15, so then the next three episodes after that will be the final stretch.

Additionally, I'm not sure where exactly people are getting the idea that Archer vs Rider will be in this episode, considering that none of the dialogue in the preview is actually from that confrontation. Rider's dialogue comes from after Waver relinquishes his command seals, and Archer's dialogue is with Kirei after he lights off the flares for the final showdown.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote