View Single Post
Old 2012-08-30, 15:52   Link #4841
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
That's the one. Ya, Sumizawa had nothing to do with Blind Target, it was written by one of the other script writers for the series and OVA, Akemi Omode and art by Sakura Asagi (whom I think is one of the artists working on GotL).

I totally agree, for the most part, they are all damaged characters. I guess I could be taking Heero's reversion back to episode 1 way too personally. There hasn't been any official Bandai/Sunrise depiction of the characters post EW, so we don't know how or what they did afterwards... aside from FT (cringe). What I was saying was that by the end of EW Heero is no long the mission-is-everything, objective guy he was in the first episode, and in this recent chapter of FT he is asking Relena if "live a good fulfilling life" is an order, like he needs her confirmation in order to do that.
Well when I say post EW, I'm talking about stuff like Banpresto and how they work Heero into storylines post the ending of EW's storylines. They never have him suddenly becoming normal.

And like I said, given how hard Sumizawa is shipping RelenaHeero it makes sense that in a time of crisis, one that Heero would have little to no history with (love and defensless at the sametime) he would revert to something like this instead of a relatively new outlook on life.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote