View Single Post
Old 2008-01-22, 06:21   Link #44
theacefrehley
Guitar Man

You got my point(s)

I don't mind if something is being twisted when it's coming from the eyes of a crazed person.

However, I thought about that and if that was the case, there would be too many crazed people in umineko at the same time (the same time, I mean those 2 days) what does not happen in Higurashi world. I really would not like to think on a "Rokkenjima Syndrome". I refuse that. It would be a shame for Ryuukishi. But even refusing, I don't have any explanation (Just like Battler ihihihih)

As for the Witches,
I do not like to think that they interefere at all. Just that. I do not have brains to create theories hehehehe.

I like to think that they are a projection of someone (Rika, Miyo, Umineko's criminal) that got independent and started to wander in that world and the most they could do is to prepare the "game board" before the game starts or not even that. And the powers of the first 2 can be seen as their respective counterparts intentions.

I don't have any evidence to support it or theories. It's just my wishful thinking to not spoil the Higurashi world for my eyes. But since ever episode has its own "supernatural party", sooner or later I think you will have your explanation.