View Single Post
Old 2007-08-06, 11:16   Link #89
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperlion View Post
It probably is confusing since I am a bad writer and well this is kind of draft so it will be confusing. I know I am killing lot of main characters (maybe I should not kill Mu, Andy, and Ramius), but I need to kill Lacus and Cagalli because their death is the reason why war starts.
Yeah, Mu, Andy, and Murrue are rather liked so that's probably a good idea to keep them alive.

And I don't disagree with the Cagalli/Lacus one since, as you say, removing their deaths ruins the story.
Quote:
Well for killing off Kira, I am not really a CE fan so I felt like killing Kira. If I don't write Original character as the main character it would be really boring to write, I don't want another story where Jesus Yamato come and own everyone.
Yeah, not gonna disagree with it.

Quote:
And JagdPanther you should ignore those people who hates your fan fic you should just write what you want to write.
Well, I've had people tell me that before. But really, I don't understand the point of writing fanfics if theyr're just going to be met with distaste from the fanbase. I mean, yeah, sure, the mantra is that you "write for yourself," but why bother writing something that only I'm going to like when all I have to do is keep the story in my head? Prolly more interesting that way because I can change things on the fly and it saves me days and days worth of writing (and I mean days by actual time consumption; it took me a year to write my You're Under Arrest! fanfic-novel. lol).

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote