View Single Post
Old 2007-10-31, 09:27   Link #72
chrno

Send a message via AIM to chrno
Well, I'm glad to get some word on this. I had been wondering when the project was going to be finished. I've visited the site and they have a new page up but no content. But waiting until Spring 2008 is such a long time. But I'll find something to pass the time. By then my loans will be cleaned up and I'll be $300 richer! No anime DVD will be safe from my purchasing power!!! MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!

I watched season 1 awhile back and loved it. I just recently purchased the first 3 DVDs from TRSI a couple of months ago. Was doing a big order and they were super cheap. Well, the ones in 2003-2004. Man Funimation released the series so many times.

I watched it with a friend (who had been wanting to see it for a good while) the weekend before last and he got hooked. I got pissed that I didn't bring the last DVD (because I decided not to bring it because he starts getting tired after playing video games all day and doesn't have any energy left to do something else. Then I'd get mad at him for bringing stuff to watch on visits and him falling asleep. Which results in me watching it alone and him waking up when it's over to do something else. Like pop in a episode of a show he's watched hundreds of times. "DOESN'T HE REALIZE THAT DENNO COIL IS AN AWESOME SHOW???")
I sold him my copies to save him the trouble and will purchase it again next year.

So we both can't wait until season 2. Of course it's still going to take awhile for it to be released after it's finished airing. I'm also very shocked that they are changing the cast. But hopefully things will go smoothly.

Oh, for the manga how many volumes are their so far and does it look like it's coming to an end or still going? Didn't know that the author hadn't worked on the old team for 2 years. So he's covering some of the newer characters. I'm curious to see the new character 'Petrushka'. From the fanart I'd see, didn't know she was from that series.

"I'm afraid 400 years won't cover me."
chrno is offline   Reply With Quote