View Single Post
Old 2008-12-01, 11:51   Link #15
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Good episode some pretty decent fighting. Luke has learned that its going to take more than few fancy words to regain peoples trust once you have shattered it. Although if Anise would have called me "THAT" i would have punted her tiny ass into orbit.

I think Tear and Guy are going to be the ones that help Luke stay on track. Tear and Lukes conversation was very good and opened Lukes and Tears eyes to a few things. Ion get captured AGAIN surprise surprise but this time they get Natalia too. The awkwardness of the rescue was and the situation was aparent with Luke apologizing for not being Asch and Natalia saying no one said such a thing.

The whole situation is just F&^%$ up at the moment. Either way like Guy said Luke is Luke and Asch is Asch. Even if Luke is replica he has his own feelings and someday i hope he has his own mind lol. In the end i dont think Luke and Asch will able to let things be and i can see a fight coming at some point down the road. As to weather Natalia will mention Luke being a replica to her father who knows technically she is engaged to Asch not Luke but this Luke is fake so who do her true feelings belong too? oh well time will tell enjoying the series right now good stuff.

Guy's reaction to the female gender once again was hilarious this time he nearly went through a wall trying to escape from Anise and then only to run into Tear lmao.