View Single Post
Old 2009-02-07, 20:14   Link #46
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken_FF View Post
You don't get to enjoy watching other animes if you keep on trying to find faults in everything you see in anime.
-You don't need to try. Because it just shows. Especially when girders... no, never mind
-Depends. And it can be fun, especially with something like SoraMiage. Well, it isn't fun if, like you said, I got irritated by every little thing.

Quote:
but getting irked by something so trivial as randomly falling girders in an anime(and characters ignoring that falling beams)...hmmm. n_n
Iie, I wasn't irked at all. I was just pointing it out. And even if you say trivial... I can hardly consider something as big as deadly falling metal beams being ignored trivial. In fact, that's like going, "let's ignore anything wrong"

Quote:
If you really don't like what happened in an episode, go and tell the JC stuff about their fault.
How...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
์We all know that such sarcasm comes from him every EP(together with annoying bias toward some characters ), Just ignore him.
Hoo~ Bias? One of my comments towards Index or Himegami? If you may, please retrieve and tell me which ones ignored you.
Ah, I guess I won't be answered back because I'll be ignored, no?
EDIT:
Ahnn~ I'm waiting, Plant42-sama (I know you read this already)~ Hurry up and tell me what got on your nerves~
From what I can see, you like Index or Himegami and just can't stand them being insulted? Even though everything is true...?
EDIT:
(´・ω・`)
(´・ω・`)
(´・ω・`)

EDIT:
( ´,_ゝ`) Left the thread...
(,,゚Д゚)y─┛ Tch, nothing worse than an insult that can't be backed up...
。・゜・(つД`)・゜・。
(・∀・) I'll be waiting tomorrow too~ ニヤニヤ

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2009-02-07 at 21:02.
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote