View Single Post
Old 2012-12-09, 17:12   Link #1654
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Simonsy pretty much said it all.

Though it's not so much a sexist view, more like people having double standards. If a woman is known for sleeping with several guys she's a slut, but if a guy is known for sleeping with several women he's a stud. Something like this can be seen in both RL and in fiction. This hasn't been stated in the manga so far but it has been stated by some readers and it kinda makes me raise an eyebrow every time I read a comment like that.

I also agree with Simonsy in that if anyone is in the wrong here and worthy of a derogatory term it's the teacher who is actively cheating on his wife and not the single adult woman. It doesn't look like anyone of them is being blackmailed into doing it so responsibility for the act is 50-50, however she is not the one cheating on someone (as far as I know).
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I agree, Minamoto can't judge anyone regarding who they have sex with. I'm more curious about how it feels to kiss the girl that caused your trauma. I've never been in that situation but I have kissed people that I hate. It made me want to vomit. I'm kinda wondering if this is like drinking milk to him. ... heck he could just think it's hot, many people would.

P.S. If kissing a girl makes you sick, for the love of god Do Not tell her! that is all
I'm not 100% on this girls side. Regardless if she is single, not blackmailing anyone or whatever else. She is still having sex with her teacher.

I think that is a no-no, regardless of the marital status of anyone.

So he can judge her on that somewhat. Not for having sex with a married guy, but for having sex with her teacher. But she can judge him doubly back for wanting to have sex with his Aunt and Cousin. well at least he hasn't yet, so he has that on her.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote