View Single Post
Old 2013-02-23, 23:40   Link #99
Frizby

It seems totally hopeless for humans right now, but I think Kiroumaru will play a key part and kill the fiend. I remember someone saying that before Kiroumaru's army going to war they take some kind of drug. The only choice available is to have someone powerful enough to stall the fiend and let Kiroumaru kill him. I don't know if it possible though, still don't quite get the idea of Cantus and death feedback. If only humans can't kill other humans, maybe why don't let Queerats kill the fiend? Arrows, guns, poison or whatever used by Queerats are possible, no?

About Yakomaru's grand scheme, even he successes in annihilation of humans and building an army of fiends, Queerats will never rule the world. Because Queerats don't process power like fiends do. Someday, fiends will rebel against Queerats. The reason is simple, fiends are superior in power and they are physically different. If Queerats really know history of humans, why would he still rebel knowing that there was a history of racism?

Last edited by Frizby; 2013-02-23 at 23:54.