View Single Post
Old 2009-02-07, 22:21   Link #1414
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
That's something that's been bugging me for a while. Where the heck is Tiffania's familiar?

I mean it makes sense that she hasn't summoned one previously, but to my knowledge even after she emigrated to Tristania she still hasn't summoned one. Given how outstandingly useful Louise's and Joseph's have been to them, I can't imagine its something to let slide.

My suspicion is that whenever she finally gets around to it, she won't get Saito for her familiar, though. She'll probably get the 'nameless one' mentioned in the little song about Brimir and his followers in Vol 7 and 8, given that the other three are already spoken for by the other void users.
it would be cool if it was an elf,tiffania could lear more about their magic and us more about them(in the last translated chapter the elf who defetead tabitha said about ivaldi story than the hero was considered as a "saint" by both race;do you know who he was talking about?Brimir first familiar the pretty elf saito meet in his deam and gandalf like him?well the elf would know respect a human so i don't who else it could be)
sorry for the disgression but i hope someone(Darkemoon?)who read the book could answear me.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote