View Single Post
Old 2014-03-26, 02:46   Link #14
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
One thing! What did the sage mean when he said the younger brother gained the same power as the older? Did he also gain sharingan?
Because Ashura wasn't shown with a sharingan, and the sage stated the charkra within his body bloomed, I'm going to deduce that by "same power", the sage meant "strength equivalent to".

Quote:
Since we saw that they were using Susano's to fight each other.
Hm that seems like a stretch, those don't appear to be both susanoos to me. It's clear that Naruto's chakra cloak very closely resembles whatever ability Ashura is using and we obviously know why. Inheriting Ashura's chakra is why Naruto's cloak is different from the others. It seems to be some kind of body chakra technique, not a doujutsu. Thus far all Susanoos appear very similar; those two techniques shown don't.

Quote:
And just because I can! If younger brother gained the same power as the older (sharingan). And Naruto is literally reincarnation of him. And with Naruto talking with sage and him saying he will entrust something to Naruto. Get ready people! Here comes rinnegan Naruto
Out of curiosity, with all that Naruto has (and is about to get), why is this particular power which his clan heritage has no association with such a big deal for you?
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote