View Single Post
Old 2010-07-30, 03:43   Link #73
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Sample DVD was leaked. Can find out about it in the thread.
I thought it wasn't suppose to come out until August. I was wondering how there are already fansubs of this movie.

I'm more curious about what FUNimation is going to be doing after this movie is released in Japan on DVD. They are releasing the anime on their website. I'm hoping they will put a rush on this movie and officially release it to the US. Rather than waiting till they release the other movies. I would much rather wait patiently for the US release than go to a fansub version, but I'd like a time line of what to expect.

I'm loving what FUNimation is doing with the series. It feels great to support an official release of the anime and get good and pretty accurate translations. Since they started airing One Piece. I have not been to a fansub site in six months. I've sworn off One Piece fansubs. It's a hell of a lot better than what VIZ does to the mangas.
I'm even writing reviews of the latest episodes on another anime news/community site. I can't say the name since I know outside links aren't really allowed, or is it only not allowed to post links for scanltion and fansub sites?

I have to say that I thought Episode 458 felt utterly pointless after Episode 459. 459 pretty much repeated everything that happened in 458. They introduced the Shichibukai then the Admirals.

I at least hope they give the people on the Whitebeard side the same level of treatment.