View Single Post
Old 2011-05-04, 13:34   Link #10156
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
And even though he has all these allies, he doesn't exactly have The tools of leadership; I doubt we will ever see them work together. Like in Russia, everybody work towards different goals but somehow everything would come together perfectly.
Well, in that matter Shiage has some good skills as leader as he did during the WW3 along with the russian villagers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
The novel purposely stated that without the holy right Fiamma is a regular dude, I think that this was mentioned when Touma dispelled his chicken hand and a simple rough fall injured him to some degree.
Yeah, but he also received damage from the grimoires after the HR vanished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
When they were labeled as the Kamijou faction I remember that they somehow explained that how "the organization doesn't have something were to aim against (leader)" and that "they are all moving together in unison by conviction alone instead of "being directed"" was the most troublesome part of the possible alliance, if anything the novels have widely shown that "it works".
Thats quoted from the vol. 5 if my memory doesn't fails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
And Fiamma's holy right. I don't understand fully the way it works. it should be the power of absolute conquer where you will always triumph against an opponent but when he fight Crowley it got pawned. Crowley comment that if Fiamma use his power right or rather use the aeon of Horus he could have surpassed him but isn't it more simple of Fiamma just target Crowley by his holy right and he could have surpassed Crowley or unless there are specific reasons why he can't use it against Crowley or did he really use it against Crowley? or is he still stuck with his target as. The world's negative energy or hatred and despair.
Its conviction what Fiamma was lacking.

When Aleister appeared, one have to expect Fiamma to be killed but his Holy Right still somehow worked and survived against a man who was there only to kill him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
if the holy right was lost with his right arm, then how did Fiamma manage to survive Aleister's blasting rod?
Because it wasn't lost it just become unstable again.

- During his approach on vol. 20 it was ethereal and unstable with a limit of how many time can be used.
- With the World's distortion fixed, he became stronger.
- With Touma's right hand flesh it became hax broken yet it had a dependence on the 'ill will' from the world.
- After his defeat on the SoB, his Third arm lost his material form but when he activated it again against Crowley the Third Arm was made of his own blood, not ethereal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
It can point as that Aleister was still underestimating Fiamma. We still aren't clear on how holy right works so their is still a mystery to it just like imagine breaker.
And thats why we love them both . And thats why Aleister is gonna regret his stupidity for not give a check if Fiamma really was dead.