View Single Post
Old 2012-02-29, 11:42   Link #16
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Best part of the chapter? Chopper's Kung Fu Flip. Hocha!

Damn straight.

Anyways, cool chapter, though still as bizarre as ever. Well, it's definitely clear now that the harpy is female, what with the boobs and all (I wonder what's written on her T-shirt). And I'm kind of suspecting that the PH mastermind (who's most likely the shichibukai mentioned before, since he was even worried about his secrets being traced back to the government) is some kind of logia, what with the talking smoke cloud/liquid-type appearance and all. I'm still leaning towards him being a new character instead of Law or Buggy, BTW (because of the CC initials, like I mentioned before).

Heh, gotta love how Luffy's still messing around with those samurai's legs and apparently "befriending" the leopard-centaur he beat up. And boy, did those giant kids adore Franky (I like how even their word bubbles are sparkly like their eyes ). Speaking of Franky, that battle pose he made on page 11's last panel is all kinds of badass. I'm still unsure whether or not those kids are actually the offspring of giants, though..... it's still possible they have gigantism from radiation or something instead (they had even mentioned being "sick" before, so.....). And I wonder when we'll finally see the samurai's son? Chances are, Momonosuke underwent some kind of bizarre mutation, as well.....

Last edited by marvelB; 2012-02-29 at 11:58.